Item: VAN-8579 Switch PRO controller Wireless Bluetooth headset For Switch Console with TURBO Keys +Grinding Transparent Shape+ One-click Connection to Console
1. Product features
1) This Pro controller is compatible with Switch console also supports Windows PC and Android device.
2) No need to install any driver, it can be used once connected to Switch console.
3) Wireless Bluetooth V3.0 connection, lower interference, stable connecting signal and ease of handling.
4) Built-in with 380mAh polymer lithium battery, it can be continuously used for around 5h after fully charged.
5) It supports motion sensing via built in Gyro, supports double-shock function via built-in dual motors and supports TURBO function.
6) Up to four wireless Pro controllers can be connected to a Switch console simultaneously.
7) It can be used normally even during charging.
8) Ergonomic design and light weight construction make it comfortable even for long hours of continuous gaming.
9) It can be upgraded by update software via connecting it to PC.
10) Operating voltage: DC 3.7V-4.2V, Operating current: 20-30mA, Vibrating current: 80-150mA.
12) Dimension: 15.5*10.6*6cm, net weight: 207g (231g including a charging cable and a user guide), 271g with white box (white box size: 16*7.5*11.5cm), 290g with color box (color box size: 15.5*6.7*12.3+3cm).
2. Key brief introduction
1) HOME key: Power controller on or execute commands from Switch console.
2) D-Pad: Up, down, left and right. It can be easily operated on eight directions.
3) Function control keys: A, B, X, Y. Perfect key design, sensitive and quick for finger operation.
4) Left stick and Right stick: Neoteric 3D stick can be operated precisely on 360° all-round.
5) Functional keys: L1, R1, L2, R2. Trigger and shoulder keys perform quick response function.
6) Screenshot key: Take screenshot and store.
7) TURBO key: First press and hold any key of the function keys (A/B/X/Y/L1/R1/L2/R2) then press “TURBO” key once to repeat and accelerate action in a game. Press “TURBO” key once again to cancel the repeating and accelerating function.
8) Reset key: Short press this key in “RESET” hole to disconnect controller from console and reset the controller.
3. Connection instruction
1) Connecting to Switch Console via Bluetooth
A. Connecting to a Switch console for the first time:
Power on a Switch console, on the main interface of the console, click (by using your finger) “Controllers” → “Change Grip/order” to come to this interface “Press L + R on the controller”, ignore “L + R”; press “Y” plus “HOME” combinatorial keys and hold for 5s to power a controller on, four LEDs in the controller start blinking quickly and circularly, when one (or more) of the four LEDs is solid bright, it means that the controller is paired with the console successfully. Press “B” key to return to the main interface of the console.
B. Connecting to a paired Switch console:
If a controller was paired with a Switch console ever before, just press “HOME” key and hold for 2s to power the controller on, the controller will be connected to the console automatically again.
C. Connecting controller back to Switch console
a. If a controller is in sleeping mode, short press “HOME” key to wake it up, it will be connected to the console again automatically.
b. If a Switch console is in sleeping mode, first press the power button of the console to wake the console up then press “HOME” key of the controller to connect the controller back to the console (If a Switch console is in sleeping mode, the console can’t be woken up by directly pressing any key of the controller.).
2) Connecting to Switch Console via USB cable
Connect a controller to a Switch console through a USB cable, LED 4 in the controller will be blinking slowly; on the main interface of the console click “Settings” → “Controllers and Sensors” → “Pro Controller Wired Communication” → “ON”, the controller will be connected to the console via wired connection, LED 1 will be blinking slowly during wired connection.
3) Connecting to Windows PC via USB cable
X-360 driver is required to be downloaded and install to a Windows PC at first, connect a controller to the Windows PC through a USB cable, four LEDs in the controller will be blinking slowly, then the Windows PC will detect and install driver program for the controller automatically, after the driver program for the controller is installed to the PC successfully, LED 1 and LED 4 in the controller will be blinking slowly, the controller is ready for use. Games of X-360 mode are supported. X-360 driver can be gotten from internet.
Note: With vibration function but without motion sensing function under X-360 mode via wired connection.
4) Connecting to Android device via Bluetooth
When a controller is in off status, press “A” plus “HOME” combinatorial keys and hold for 2s to power the controller on, LED 1 will be blinking quickly; meanwhile open “Bluetooth” in an Android device and click the “Bluetooth” to search for Bluetooth devices, find “Gamepad” in “Available devices” list and click it to pair, LED 1 will be solid bright after paired successfully, the controller enters Android mode.
Note: Neither vibration function nor axis function under Android mode.
4. LED indication description
1) Four LEDs blinking quickly and circularly: This controller is searching for Bluetooth to be paired; this controller is connecting back to console via Bluetooth code match.
2) LED(s) solid bright: This controller is connecting to console normally via Bluetooth.
3) LED(s) blinking quickly: This controller battery voltage is lower than 3.6V; if the voltage is lower than 3.4V, the controller will be shut off automatically and can’t be powered on.
4) LED(s) blinking slowly: This controller is connecting to console via USB cable; when this controller is being charged via connecting to a charger, four LEDs are blinking slowly, the four LEDs will be off after fully charged.
5. Controller parameter reference
6) Packing Details:
QTY: 50 PCS / Carton
G.W.: 15.59 KGS
Carton Size: 62.5*37*32.5cm